Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
Paranormal Romance was the last of what I see as the big three sub-genres I read. And I don’t think I’ve explored this genre as much as I should. There are definitely some big-time authors I haven’t read yet. That being said these are some of my favorites. Actually, most of them are part of series.
1) Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
2) Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
3) Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost
4) Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks
5) The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
I can only come up with 5. Sorry.
Thanks for reading!