Sunday, June 10, 2018

May Wrap-up (2018)

There was definitely a slow-down in my reading this month. Mostly, this was because I'm now working longer hours so I'm more tired when I get home and have less time to read. Hell, I'm barely keeping up with my chores and keeping my apartment clean.

I've also been pretty busy planning a baby shower for my brother and sister-in-law. I had two charity walks-1 I volunteered at and 1 I walked in. They were for the MS Society and Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis. Additionally, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. So, I've been going to appointments with her and a little stressed.

But I'm still happy with my reading. And I finished Dragonfly in Amber finally! That is a huge accomplishment that I'm very proud of.

Here's the list of books I read and their ratings:

Romancing Mr. Bridgerton-2 Stars
110384

Hot and Badgered-4 Stars
35534548

Studly Period-5 Stars
39077038

Near & Far-DNF
17937144

Dragonfly in Amber-4 Stars
5364

To Sir Phillip with Love-4 Stars
110386

The Raging Ones-5 Stars
30301147

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment