Saturday, August 19, 2017

Review: Twilight by Meg Cabot

93724
Series: The Mediator Book #6
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 312
Rating:4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Publisher: Avon

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads

Suze has gotten used to ghosts. She's a mediator, after all, and communicating with the dead is all in a day's work. So she certainly never expected to fall in love with one: Jesse, a nineteenth-century hottie. But when she discovers that she has the power to determine who becomes a ghost in the first place, Suze begins to freak. It means she can alter the course of history... and prevent Jesse's murder, keeping him from ever becoming a ghost - and from ever meeting Suze.

Will Jesse choose to live without her, or die to love her?
 


Review

I finally finished my re-read of this series. This isn’t perfect or my favorite series, but it is enjoyable and I would read it again.

The tension didn’t feel as high in this book. But I did like the romance and even got a little teary-eyed at the end. I would’ve liked to see Suze grow up a little more, but she did develop a bit especially when it comes to her relationship with Jesse.

In the next couple months I plan on reading The Proposal and Remembrance. Both I’ll be reading for the first time.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment