Monday, March 26, 2018

Review: Alpha's Like Us by Krista and Becca Ritchie

21428094
Series: Like Us Book #3
Format: ebook
Rating: 5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
Genre: Contemporary Romance, M/M
Publisher: Self-Published

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads

Maverick, know-it-all bodyguard Farrow Keene knows publicly dating American royalty comes with a great cost. Everyone wants a piece of their relationship. And as a protective boyfriend, he’s not here for the malicious hands that grab at their love life and seek to rip them apart. 

But Farrow is confident — he’s confident that he could’ve never prepared for the storm to come.

Keep him safe.

Maximoff Hale isn’t a big fan of change. And to regain the charity CEO position he lost, he agrees to a task that he’s always rejected. One that could uproot his unconventional world. 

But Maximoff is afraid — he’s afraid of the consequences that could destroy his boyfriend and his family. 

Keep him safe.

Changes are on the horizon. 
Big. 
Messy. 
Complicated. 
Changes. 

Maximoff & Farrow will fight for their forever. And with every breath, they promise that their love story won’t end here. 

Review

That was such a wonderful read. I've enjoyed reading about Moffy and Farrow, but with this book I fell in love with them. 

So much happened in this book-for the couple and other characters. And of course, I was incredibly invested in all these characters. Xander and Charlie especially are working their way into my heart.

This is going to have spoilers, because I really just want to fangirl right now.

That proposal scene was so adorable. And it was the perfect exchange for Moffy and Farrow's relationship.

Jane giving Thatcher the silent treatment was perfect. It made their relationship even more unspoken and I need it even more now.

I am becoming a die-hard Lunnally shipper (which is now confirmed). Seeing Luna be changed by a douche bag and then Donnelly's support is just perfect. Plus, I love his love for Wawa.

Lo as a compassionate and caring dad made my heart melt. He can be so self-deprecating, but his is an amazing dad. I just loved that scene with Farrow when they were all on vacation.

This book made me want a story for all the famous kids and the SFO bodyguards. Please buy these books so I can have that in my life.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment