Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top 10 Tuesday: Spring TBR

Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here.

It is now run by That Artsy Reader Girl which you can find here.

I do a seasonal TBR of 5 books which should be up this weekend here on the blog and on my YouTube channel. 

Since I don't want to repeat any of those books I am doing the books I want to reread this spring. I am clumping some series together. I have always been a big fan of rereading and feel like that has been missing in my life.

So, here's the list:

1) The Addicted Series by Krista and Becca Ritchie
2) The Calloway Sisters Series by Krista and Becca Ritchie
3) Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie
4) The Bridgertons Series by Julia Quinn
5) Like Us Series by Krista and Becca Ritchie
6) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
7) Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

What's on your TBR this spring?

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment