Monday, March 4, 2019

Read-o-Rama TBR (March 2019)

I haven't participated in a readathon in awhile. Then, an announcement popped up in my YouTube feed and I figured why not? 

It is run by four Booktubers. Links below for them:

Chloe: youtube.com/brunettebibliophile 

It runs from March 9th-13th. There are 7 challenges-I will be participated/attempting 5. And I am focusing on my ebook TBR for this. 

Here are the challenges and my book picks:

Challenge 1:
Read a book from your TBR with RAMA in the title/author name:
My pick: 
A Perfect Amish Match
42550675

Challenge 2:
Read a host's book pick
My pick:
I don't own any off the books, so I'm skipping this one. If I end up having a freakishly good reading week I'll pick up The Bear and the Nightingale.

Challenge 3:
Read a blind grab from your TBR
My pick:
Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover
42657538

Challenge 4:
Read the most anticipated book from your TBR
My pick:
The Risk by Elle Kennedy
41032121

Challenge 5:
Read the shortest book on your TBR
My pick:
Shanghai Wind
25643262

Challenge 6:
Read a book you wanted to read last year
My pick:
The Matchmaker's Playbook
27383715

Challenge 7:
Read 7 books
My pick: 
I don't think I will get to 5 books, let alone 7. 

I also did a video announcing my TBR for the read-a-thon if you want to check it out:



Thanks for reading!
Holly 


No comments:

Post a Comment