Friday, February 8, 2019

Book Review: Say Yes by Elle Kennedy

42730366
Stand Alone-Part of the Mixtape Anthology
Format: E-Book
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Self-Published

Review

I want to read this whole anthology but I needed to read the Elle Kennedy story first. I figured I would do a quick review of it.

This was such a cute novella. And she packed a lot in a short story and a short amount of time.

The hero-name redacted for reasons-was amazing. He was funny and sweet. He kept asking the heroine-Emilia-out in a non-creepy and adorable way. I also liked her. She's so honest and owns who she is. Their interactions were fun to read and they have great chemistry.

The epilogue thing was perfect. It was short, but explained so much. I don't need more, but I would love more from these characters because they are great.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment