Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 Bookish Goals

This year I wanted to change my style of goals. Instead of focusing on number-related goals I want to be more involved in the bookish community.

A huge part of this is because I'm not very good at creating and maintaining relationships. This is something I'm working on so I thought it would be good to work on here, too.

These goals are hard to quantify, but one thing that's a priority is YouTube comments. I would like to respond to comments on my videos at least twice a week. I also want to comment on other people's videos more often.

Then, there's Goodreads. I've been better about posting updates and at least liking others posts. So, I want to keep up with that. But I also want to be more involved in the groups I'm in. I would like to interact in Top 5 Wednesday and Tuesday Talks more, but I also want to be a part of some read-alongs.

But I couldn't ignore all the traditional goals. I am doing my Goodreads challenge of 100 books.

I also did a video about this on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment