Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: College-Set Books

I've been out of college for five years but it is still one of my favorite settings. College wasn't the best-time of my life (or worst) but I'm still drawn to it for some reason. I do think part of it is that I really New Adult-especially good New Adult.
Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here

 
I did put series together because otherwise this would be a list of all Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. While that would be accurate it isn't very informative.

Like all of my lists these are in more particular order.

1) The Ivy Years Series by Sarina Bowen
2) Off-Campus Series by Elle Kennedy
3) Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
4) Wait for You/Trust in Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5) Game On Series by Kristen Callihan
6) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
7) Easy by Tammara Webber
8) Bowler University Series by Megan Erickson

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment