Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Inspirational Characters

This week's topic was a rewind. There are a bunch of old topics I waas never able to do so this was exciting. So, I picked the one that first jumped out-Inspirational Characters.

Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
 
 
These characters inspire me for a variety of reasons. And I would like to do a video on this topic so I can go into more detail.

And here's the list in no particular order as per usual.

1) Thora from Amour Amour
2) Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic Series
3) Yelena from the Study Series
4) Lily Calloway/Hale from the Addicted and Calloway Sisters Series
5) Alexia Taribotti from the Parasol Protectorate Series
6/7) West & Caroline from the West and Caroline Series
8/9) Beth and Ian MacKenzie from the MacKenzies Series
10) Julian from the Heartstrikers Series

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment