Monday, February 20, 2017

January Wrap-Up (2017)

January was a very busy and stressful month for me. Mostly that was caused by work. I took on some extra responsibilites for most of the month that left me incredibly worn out and exhausted. But I was still able to read 8 books (or 7 books and 1 novella) and I'm incredibly grateful for that.

I've been re-reading a paranormal series I read while I was in college. So, I don't remember a lot but it also doesn't require a ton of my concentration or energy to read and enjoy. I do plan on doing a series review on my YouTube channel in the next few months.

Speaking of which, I'm actually getting more on top of my YouTube content. I've caught back on my posting which has taken a lot of the pressure off. I've also been focusing on posting ahead of time and taking my time with developing my content instead of bulldozing my way through.

All but one of the books I read got a 4 star rating so it was a fantastic reading month from that perspective as well.

These are the books I read and the ratings I gave them.

The Darkest Kiss-4 Stars
2498983

The Darkest Pleasure-3 Stars
2712967

Hard Hitter-4 Stars
28869598

The Grift of the Magi-4 Stars
32877734

The Darkest Whisper-4 Stars
5509920

The Darkest Passion-4 Stars
6758331

Roman Crazy-4 Stars
27276297

The Darkest Lie-4 Stars
7519472

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment