Friday, April 14, 2017

Review: Reunion by Meg Cabot

199785
Series: Mediator Book #3
Format: Paperback
Pages: 289
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Gift from family
Genre: Young Adult
Publisher: Harper Teen

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads

The RLS Angels are out for blood, and only Suze can stop them - since she's the only one who can see them. The four ghostly teenagers died in a terrible car accident, for which they blame Suze's classmate Michael... and they'll stop at nothing until he's joined them in the realm of the dead.

As Suze desperately fends off each attempt on Michael's life, she finds she can relate to the Angels' fury. Because their deaths turn out not to have been accidental at all. And their killer is only too willing to strike again.


Review

I remembered exactly nothing about this book. That actually made it kind of suspenseful and let me get in the mystery. That doesn't always happen with a re-read.

Suze still has a good amount of humor, but there was a more serious tone to this book. The stakes were certainly higher and more life or death Suze also had to deal with some moral dilemmas. I love seeing her challenge that way.

Jesse is becoming more of a fully fledged character. He doesn't show up a lot, but when he does he is a presence. And you know I love me some Jesse.

I read most of this in a day. That's one of the reasons I love these books so much. They are fast-paced and really hook you. The plan is to read the fourth book next month.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment