Saturday, August 4, 2018

July Wrap-up (2018)

July was not the best reading month-at least when it comes to quantity. I was actually able to read some really enjoyable books. And I finished by Bridgerton Series re-read.

I went on vacation to Nova Scotia with my family this month. I thought this would mean I'd get a lot of reading done. It was supposed to be a pretty relaxed vacation plus we had a long drive and 5 1/2 hour ferry ride. Then, I got sea sick. This was a very unexpected event. I've been on boats before with not issue, but never one this big. Who knows what happens. So, I slept a lot and was "recovering" and my brain and stomach had no interest in reading.

But the vacation was really relaxing and enjoyable. And while I didn't get a lot of books read, I'm still ahead of my GoodReads challenge. Plus, I read some great books like the first Veronica Speedwell story.

Here are the books I read and their ratings:

A Curious Beginning-4.5 Stars
28186322

Playing Hurt-4 Stars
36507010

On the Way to the Wedding-4 Stars
110388

Down with Love-4 Stars
36257994

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After-4 Stars
11867860

Wicked and the Wallflower-4.5 Stars
35695972

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment