Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry



Series: Pushing the Limits companion series (Book 1)

Format: Paperback

Pages: 391

Rating: 5 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased

                I really needed this book. The last three books I read were disappointing and I couldn’t decide what to read next. So I decided to re-read Pushing the Limits. I already knew I wanted to read this again before Breaking the Rules comes out in December.

                This definitely didn’t disappoint. I still give it five stars and love spending time with Noah and Echo. I cried the first time (mostly during Echo’s parts), but this time Noah’s story with his brothers destroyed me. I feel like I was crying more than not. I will say I think I was in a very emotional place while reading so maybe I wanted to cry.

                I also liked seeing Isaiah again. Originally, I was not a fan of him, but during Crash into You I feel in love. So, it was interesting to see him with a new perspective.

                This is less a review than rambling isn’t it?

                I’m glad I decided to re-read this, but Crash into You is still my favorite. And I’m even more excited for Breaking the Rules to come out so I can spend more time with Noah and Echo.


~Thanks for reading
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment