Monday, September 1, 2014

Review: Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton



Series: Cocktail (Book 2)

Format: Paperback

Pages: 288

Rating: 5 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased

                I loved Wallbanger and the sequel didn’t disappoint. It’s always a challenge to write a book that follows a complete happily ever after, but Ms. Clayton succeeded.

                She writes an honest story of how a relationship can progress and change-especially emotionally and sexually. They had issues and what they wanted in life changed, but that’s part of being in a relationship.

                This book was also more emotional for me. I actually cried a couple times. Admittedly, books with romances that are struggling usually do that to me.

                Also, my favorite relationship in the whole book: Clive and Simon. Best bromance (?) ever.

                Please read Wallbanger and then Rusty Nailed. They are both hilarious and fantastic.



Video Review:




~Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment