Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Review: Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Series: Covenant Series (Book 4)

Format: Paperback

Pages: 343

Rating: 4 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased

                I definitely enjoyed this book, but I don’t know what to say. I’ve been putting off writing this, because I was hoping something would come to me. But no luck.

                The series is going well for me. I’m continuing to like Alex more and more. She had quite a lot of growth. There’s a scene where she has to be honest with herself about her situation that was amazing. It showed where she’s come from and almost made me cry. The Aidan/Alex relationship is still being handled well. And I’m starting to like Seth again…sometimes.

                Maybe my issue is the plot. I enjoyed what happened while reading it, but in retrospect it seemed like a lot of filler. Maybe I’ll feel differently after reading the last book. I also really enjoyed the novella, Elixir, so this was just a slight let down.

                Oh, in this book we finally find out what god is behind everything. I won’t say who it was. Throughout the book I kept guessing and she made me constantly changing my mind. But I was disappointed in who it turned to be.

~Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment