Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter



Series: Heist Society (Book 3)

Format: Paperback

Pages: 328

Rating: 4 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased
               
                I really enjoyed this book, but I don’t have much to say. The characters, especially Kat and Hale, matured a lot in this book. They had to face more personal struggles.

                Hale and Kat’s relationship (and friendship) has always interested me. And I love that it’s continuing to grow-naturally. Plus, Kat’s family’s reactions toward this changing relationship were hilarious.

                Unlike the Gallagher Girl books these books don’t seem to have an over-arching plot. This makes me wonder-is this the last book in the series? It could go either way, but I would like another book. Mostly I need to know what Hale’s real name is.

~Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment