Thursday, December 18, 2014

It’s a Yuletide Miracle, Charlie Brown by Stephanie Perkins



My True Love Gave to Me

Format: Hardcover

Pages: 32

Rating: 4 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased

                I really enjoyed this story. It felt like Christmas. Or, at least, what Hallmark movies make you think Christmas should be. And this story would make a cute holiday short movie.

                Ms. Perkins did a spectacular job creating North and Marigold. They felt like well-developed characters. And I loved their relationship. They played off each other well and it was cute.

                The story also ended with so much hope and joy. You know-like any good Christmas story. And just like Rainbow Rowell’s story I’m satisfied, but would love to spend more time with these characters, because I liked them that much.

 Thanks for reading!
~Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment