Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sweet Little Thing by Renee Carlino



Series: Sweet Thing 1.5
Format: ebook
Pages: 109
Rating: 5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

                This has got to be one of my favorite novellas. It was basically a hundred page epilogue. There was a little bit of conflict/drama, but was mostly awesome coupleness.
                I’m happy to see more of Will and Mia’s life as a couple. It’s always reassuring to see a couple still happy and working through conflict. Plus, I was a little apprehensive about the ending in Sweet Thing, but this appeased me.
                I guess the next thing I’m going to talk about is a spoiler, but the cover gives it away.
                Normally, I’m pretty opposed to pregnancy storylines, but this one was great. It forced Mia and Will to deal with some issues in their relationship. Mia is always worried about stability and Will is spontaneous. A baby makes them look at these personality traits and I think the overall story is better for it.
                I loved being able to spend more time with these characters. And I’m glad it was told by Will. I wanted in his head before and I’ll definitely take this. And the epilogue bit at the end was great. I just love seeing couples I care about happy, if you couldn’t tell.

Thanks for reading!
 ~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment