Friday, December 26, 2014

Most Anticipated Books of 2015



These are the books I’m most anxious to read in 2015. Off course there are other books I’m planning on reading and buying, but these are the most exciting. Most of these are part of a series I’ve been reading. And I broke them down by month.

January
Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost (Night Prince Series)
Last Call by Alice Clayton  (Cocktail Series)

February
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines Series)

March
Fall With Me by J. Lynn (With Me Series)
Confess by Colleen Hoover

May
Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry (The first in a new series)
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (The first in a new series)
The Heir by Kiera Cass (The Selection Series)

September
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (The Dark Artifices)
Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins (Sweet Series from Kaidan’s perspective)

Unknown
The Boy Most Likely by Huntely Fitzpatrick (This follows one of my favorite side characters from My Life Next Door)

I also did a video talking about this. You can check it out here:


Are there any books you can’t wait to get your hands on?

Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment