Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After by Julia Quinn



Series: The Bridgertons (Second Epilogues)
Format: Ebook
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

                I’ve been working my way through this collection for a little over a year. I’m definitely a fan of the Bridgertons so I love spending more time with them.
                Overall, I enjoyed getting a new or different perspective. My least favorite one was for Romancing Mr. Bridgerton. But if you liked the originals I think you’d like this collection. Some even provided a little extra resolution for the original story.
                My favorite is the little surprise story about Violet. I hadn’t expected a story about her and absolutely loved it. I’m actually going to do a separate review on that. It should be up on the blog soon.

Violet in Bloom Review

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment