Tuesday, January 6, 2015

15 Books to Read in 2015



I’ve noticed that there are a few books on my TBR shelf I’ve been avoiding so I thought I would give myself another challenge. I want to read these 15 books in 2015. There’s no reward for reading them all-just satisfaction and a less books on my TBR (hopefully). Below are the 15 books in now particular order. If there’s any you think I should prioritize let me know.

1)      Cress by Marissa Meyer
2)      The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
3)      The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
4)      Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
5)      Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
6)      Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
7)      Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
8)      Paper Towns by John Green
9)      Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
10)   Forest Born by Shannon Hale
11)   Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory McGuire
12)   The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
13)   Uncertain Magic by Laura Kinsale
14)   The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
15)   The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

 Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment