Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sisters’ Fate by Jessica Spotswood



Series: Cahill Witch Chronicles (Book #3)
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 368
Rating: 4.5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

I’m so sad this series is over. But I also don’t have much to say. I waited to write this because I wanted to organize my thoughts. That hasn’t gone well.

This was a great conclusion. It lived up to the previous books. Generally, the resolution worked. I thought a couple things happened a little too fast. And there were a few relationships I would have liked to see more flushed out.

I still think Cate is amazing narrator and protagonist. Especially, in this book she could have made some annoying or foolish decisions, but she kept it together. And I was very pleased with the Cate/Finn relationship. I was concerned after the second book, but they are great partners.

Sister’s Fate is a lot like The Ruby Circle: if you’ve been a fan of the series I think you’ll enjoy the last book. Although, I do wish there was an epilogue set ten or twenty years later. But I always love an epilogue.

I’ll definitely read more books by Jessica Spotswood in the future.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment