Friday, April 24, 2015

Review: Ricochet by Krista and Becca Ritchie

22296725

Series: Addicted Book 1.5
Format: Ebook
Rating: 5 stars
How I Got It: Purchased

This series is on its way to being a favorite. I liked this one even more than the first book. The couple was barely together which normally bothers me, but it totally worked. I should stop being surprised by these authors.

I actually think it’s so important that Lily be apart from Lo. It gives her an opportunity to work on her issues and personal growth especially since they were fairly co-dependent. Plus, it allowed other characters to be more present like Rose, Daisy, Ryke, and Conner. I’m getting more invested in these characters which is good since they eventually get their own books. And Lily is able to grow those relationships.

I also liked seeing more of Lily and Lo’s past/childhood. This especially provides more insight into Lo’s character. And I already wanted them to have a happily ever after, but now I really want it.

The last book in this whole series isn’t out yet and it doesn’t have a release date, so I’m trying to read these slowly. It’s a great test of my will and I probably will fail.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment