Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Best Books Read in 2015



Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
 
Normally, I struggle to make my list of top books for the year because there are too many. But this year, I've struggled to call books favorites. I read a bunch of books I've really enjoyed and would recommend, but that's not the same as a favorite.

After careful thought and consideration this is my list. It's in no particular order.

1) Confess by Colleen Hoover
2) Trade Me by Courtney Milan
3) Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie
4) Nice Dragons Finish Last by Rachel Aaron
5) Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry
6)Addicted Series by Krista and Becca Ritchie
7) Asking for It by Lilah Pace
8) For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
9) Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
10) The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer Ashely

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment