Monday, January 25, 2016

Review: The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas

18243700
1Series: Throne of Glass .04
Format: Bind-Up
Rating: 3 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult
Publisher: Bloomsbury Children

Review

My thoughts on this are basically the same as the other novellas. If anything, Celaena my have bothered me even more. She's just so immature and self-centered.

The plot was moderately interesting. I did see parts of it coming, but what are you going to do?

I am definitely a fan of Sam. He's truly a great character and Celaena doesn't deserve him. Although she did actually do some sort of selfless things for him. Hopefully, this means she's growing up.

I think I know what's going to happen in the lat novella and I'm kind of scared/sad to read it.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment