Friday, September 16, 2016

Review: Some Kind of Perfect by Krista and Becca Ritchie

26148181
Series: Calloway Sisters 4.5
Format: Ebook
Rating: 5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult
Publisher: Self-published

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads
 
The conclusion to the epic ten-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love.

Lily & Lo are back one final time. Childhood best friends and soul mates.

Ryke & Daisy are back one final time. Wild risk-takers and flirty adventurers.

Connor & Rose are back one final time. Genius rivals and intellectual teammates.

Ten years of laughter. Of heartache. And love.


Review

Reviewing a book like this is incredibly hard. I feel like this is my family and I'm saying good-bye. Plus, it isn't necssarily a complete story. It's more a series of vignettes. It's 600+ pages of Calloway port-not that way Lily;) There is some of that, too.

I've spent so much time with these characters. I feel like they are my friends. They've been there during some hard times. And have taught me so much about my life and myself-sometimes not good things. So how do you rate something that feels like it's become a part of your DNA?

I will say that it was great to see the gang growing up and having children. Life isn't all gumdrops and rainbows and they face those struggles head on. So many kids were introduced and are all their own characters. I'm constantly amazed by the talent of Krista and Becca Ritchie. I already care so much about these children that I can't wait for Damaged Like Us. Moffy is my favorite so far.

If you loved the Addicted and Calloway Sisters books like me you will probably love this. It is a massive epilogue. It is the kind of book I wish more authors would write.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment