Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top 10 Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR

Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here 

I'm making TBRs again so what better time to come back to Top Ten Tuesday. These are a combination of new releases and books I already own. You know for variety.

I also only did five books. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

Are there any books on your Spring TBR you're super-excited about?

Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen
30627346
Releases: 5/2/17
Sarina Bowen. Hockey. Enough said.

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
28458598
Released: 5/30/17
I saw this randomly on GoodReads and knew I had to check it out. YA contemporary romances (especially with humor) is one of my favorite genres. Plus, the diversity. I've always been fascinated by Indian culture so this calls to me.

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
60510
I was afraid to finish this series because it's so good. I am now planning to finish. Naturally, that means I have to re-read this. Really, I've been looking for excuse to re-read it since I first finished it.

The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
18392495
I have no idea why I haven't read this yet. There's no excuse. Most read it!!!

Darkest Hour by Meg Cabot
23224
I've been re-reading this series so I can read Remembrance. This is the next one on my list and things are really starting to get exciting!

Thanks for reading!
Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment