Monday, July 3, 2017

June Wrap-Up (2017)

June was quite the month. It was really slow at work, but my personal life was busier than normal. I also was dealing with a wrist injury and my migraines are back with a vengeance

. The weather in upstate New York has been crazy and I think that's why the migraines have been so bad. 

I also got a New York Public Library card. If you are a resident of New York state you can get a card for the NYC public library system. This means I now have access to their digital collection via Overdrive. And they have a bunch of books my county library system doesn't have. So, I've read a lot this month, but most books have been from Overdrive not my physical TBR. But I'm OK with that.

Here's a list of the books I read and their ratings: 

Say Yes to the Marquess-4 Stars
Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare

Fire Study-5 Stars
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

Power Study-4 Stars
Power Study by Maria V. Snyder

Ice Study-4 Stars
Ice Study by Maria V. Snyder

When a Scot Ties the Knot-4 Stars
When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare

Sweet Filthy Boy-4 Stars
Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren

Everything Everything-4 Stars
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Written in Red-4 Stars
Written in Red by Anne Bishop

Irresistibly Yours-4 Stars
Irresistibly Yours by Lauren Layne

Blood Vow-3 Stars
Blood Vow by J.R. Ward

Rule-3 Stars
Rule by Jay Crownover

Addicted to You-4 Stars
Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie

Thank you for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment