Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Series: Covenant (.5)

Format: Paperback

Pages: 62

Rating: 3 Stars

How I Got It: Paperback


                This is the prequel novella in the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She does a good job of building the world and Alex’s character in about sixty pages, but I wouldn’t read it before Half-Blood.

                I enjoyed the novella and am grateful for the back story. Being able to see-no matter how briefly-the relationship between Alex and her mom is great. I did struggle with connecting to Alex for the majority of it. This might sound bad, but I only started to like her when she was in trouble.

                That’s it. I know this is short, but it’s just a novella so there isn’t much to say.



~Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment