Monday, November 10, 2014

See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson



Series: Chinooks Hockey Team (Book 2)

Format: Paperback

Pages: 384

Rating: 5 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased

                I have re-read this book countless times. It is one of my favorite Rachel Gibson books.

                I love Luc and Jane so much. Luc is great. He has some personal struggles, but they show how sweet he can be. And Jane is this odd blend of physical insecurity and sexual confidence that works. And they play of each other so well. I love antagonistic couples who fall in love, but it’s hard to do well.

                Plus, I love the way hockey is incorporated. If you don’t know anything about hockey there’s enough information to explain, but it’s not overkill. It helps that Jane doesn’t know anything either.

                If you’re looking for a good Rachel Gibson book I suggest this one. And if you know any good books that take place in or around the world of hockey let me know because I would like to read more. And if you know any good books that take place in or around the world of hockey let me know because I would love to read more.

~Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment