Sunday, December 14, 2014

Midnights by Rainbow Rowell



Anthology: My True Love Gave to Me

Format: Hardcover

Pages: 22

Rating: 5 Stars

How I Got It: Purchased

                This was a great start to this anthology. The story is told in a way that I was immediately sucked in.

                And even though it was only 22 pages I knew and felt connected to Mags and Noel. They’re both a little different, but in a cute way. Plus, they have a shorthand when talking to each other. I feel like this makes it easier to believe their relationship even with this short length.

                This story is another example of how skilled Ms. Rowell is. And while I’m satisfied by how this story ended I wouldn’t hate more time with these characters, because I liked them so much.


Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment