Monday, December 15, 2014

Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier



Series: Precious Stone Trilogy #2
Format: Paperback
Pages: 354
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Borrowed from Library

                This was a great sequel and picked up right were the first book ended. And I loved it just as much as the first book.
                The story is still intriguing and I’m liking the characters more and more. Xemerius is probably my favorite and he is hilarious.
                I will say this, I started to get a little confused. This is a struggle I always face with time travel. It’s not because Ms. Gier does anything wrong. My brain just struggles to comprehend all the intricacies. That being said, it didn’t impact my enjoyment.
                I know this review is kind of sparse but I’m in the middle of the third book. Hopefully, that review will be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment