Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Star of Bethlehem by Ally Carter



My True Love Gave to Me
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 28
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

                It’s no secret that I’m a fan of Ally Carter. I was eager to get to this story because I figured it would be a more realistic story than her other stuff. She’s also the way I found out about this anthology.
                I really enjoyed this story. It was interesting to read because the main character has so many secrets even from the reader.
                And I liked the way the two relationships developed. Unlike a lot of the other stories this had a romance and a kind of paternal relationship. The romance was very cute, but I fell in love with Liddy’s relationship with Aunt Mary. I loved seeing them bond and get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment