Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Girl Who Woke the Dreamer by Laini Taylor



My True Love Gave to Me
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 28
Rating: 3 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
               
                I’m starting to think Laini Taylor is not my kind of author. I struggled to rate this story, because there weren’t many specific things I can point to as a problem.
                The pace was slow and I found it rather boring. I was forcing myself to finish because it was the last story and I wanted to finish. But I think others especially those that enjoy Ms. Taylor’s other works would really like this story.
                I will say I was a little confused about what happened and the world. I think it’s a fantasy story, but I’m not sure. And the “romance” fell a little flat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment