Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Between the Devil and Desire by Lorraine Heath



Series: Scoundrels of St. James Book #2
Format: Paperback
Pages: 375
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

                This was a good book, but a step down from the first book. And they have a lot of similarities which makes it even harder not to compare them.
                Jack was the more interesting character, in my opinion. He had more to overcome and character development. Olivia felt a little flat, but not frustratingly so. And it was nice to spend more time with the whole gang. I’m very excited to read about Frannie-fortunately, her book is the next one.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly




***P.S. I just found out Lorraine Heath is writing a series about the children of the scoundrels. Two of the books are already out and I’m so excited to read them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment