Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost



Series : Night Prince Book 3
Format: Paperback
Pages:  342
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

It was great to spend time with Leila and Vlad again. This definitely met my expectations for the series and Ms. Frost’s writing. I do wish I had re-read the first two books, because it’s been awhile.

I do want to give a quick warning: This book does address rape and has a rape scene. I can read stuff like that and even I grew uncomfortable.
               
There isn’t much to say. The pacing and character development were both handled very well. And it was great to see some characters from the Night Huntress books. I do wish it was told in 3rd person because I really want to get  into Vlad’s head.

Recently, Ms. Frost announced this would not be the last book in the series. She definitely left enough things unresolved and I’m not sure how it’ll end.

And I have to wait another whole year.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment