Sunday, February 8, 2015

In Bed with the Devil by Lorraine Heath



Series: Scoundrels of St. James #1
Format: Paperback
Pages: 371
Rating: 5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

                This may be my favorite Lorraine Heath book yet. Almost instantly I was sucked in and fell in love with these characters. And I’m so curious to read about all of the side characters in the rest of the series.
                Ms. Heath does a great job-as per usual-of taking what I expect from years of romance reading and twisting it. And she built in amazing romance. The conversations Catherine and Lucien had really built a relationship. And I loved reading the scenes when they were together.
                I’m starting to notice Ms. Heath writes about characters that are uncomfortable with Society or a new social position they’ve been thrust into. It’s kind of a play on a social or class difference them and I’m really enjoying it.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment