Thursday, March 19, 2015

Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry



Series: Pushing the Limits (1.1)
Format: Ebook
Pages:
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

I’ve owned this novella for a long time, but kept putting off reading it. This is the second novella I’ve read by Katie McGarry and she is amazing at writing them. Lila and Lincoln’s story is only a couple days, but I completely buy into it.

The letters between them really help ground their relationship. They provide insight into their characters and their pasts. Plus, I’m a sucker for letters or any kind of textual communication in a book.

And both characters are enjoyable. I don’t like one of them more than the other. And I’m content with what happened, but would love to read more. I want to know more about Lincoln and their future lives. Epilogues  always something I want and it would have been nice to have one.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment