Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review: Addicted to You by Krista and Beca Ritchie

22296542

Series: Addicted Book #1
Format: Ebook
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

This book has train wreck written all over it. But it isn’t which shows you what skills these two women have as writers. They handle some difficult subject matter with honesty and care.

As I look back on this book the characters are incredibly unlikeable, but for some reason I really like and care about them. I think a part of it is that they are both very aware of how fucked up they are. And they want to get better, but don’t really know where to begin. That’s probably a very honest look at these types of situation/addiction.

At this point, the side characters aren’t very developed, but I can tell they will be. And I think they’re going to be great characters and they’ll have great friendships.

I’m so hopeful for this series. I do think these characters will be going throughout a lot of changes and I’m very excited to see those.

I did a video review for this book:


Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment