Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

7719245

Series: Paranormalcy Book #1
Format: Paperback
Pages: 335
Rating: 4.5 Stars
How I Got It: Gift

This was a happy surprise and wasn’t what I expected. Mostly, I was surprised by how funny it and Evie were. She actually reminds me a lot of Kenzie from the TV show Lost Girl.

Initially, it took a while to get into Evie’s head. She’s kind of an acquired taste. But I find her hilarious and a breath of fresh air. And she’s very bitter, but she constantly tries to see the best in people.

And the romance is freaking adorable. It’s so cute and like a little contemporary story in a paranormal. Lend is a very nice guy and I like seeing them interact with each other.

What’s really weird is that I equally want to continue the series and am afraid to. I’m very happy with how it ended and based on this book Ms. White isn’t afraid to break my heart. But I will finish the series. Hopefully my heart can handle it.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment