Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review: Endlessly by Kiersten White

9064899


Series: Paranormalcy Book #3
Format: Paperback
Pages: 385
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

This book definitely fixed some of the issues I had from the second book, but the first one is still my favorite. The ending also left a little to be desired.

Evie definitely reminded me why I liked her. She was strong, determined, and a little obnoxious-but in a loveable way. I didn’t like how few friendships there were, but at least it was addressed. Evie knew she was kind of a bad friend.

Overall, I did like how the plot resolved. And it was incredibly fast paced. Sometimes it actually went a little too fast and I was confused about what was going on. And I really enjoyed where some of the side characters went. One of the best things about Evie is her willingness to forgive and see the good in people which started to rub off on me. There was one particular character I was originally a big fan of made me very emotional in this book.

But I do wish there was more at the end or at least an epilogue. Personally, I like to see what happens after the big conflict is resolved and things calm down. I think it’s because I find it reassuring. And this book was particularly abrupt.

In the end, (I feel like this is a high school essay now) I really liked this series and the writing. I will check out other books by Ms. White, but probably not very soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment