Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Books on My Summer TBR


I’m not going to explain why each of these are on this list, because they’re obviously books I want to read. I did add some re-reads because I always love going back to old favorites.

1)      My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Re-read)
2)      The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
3)      Blue-eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (re-read)
4)      Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
5)      Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry
6)      Deception by C.J.Redwine
7)      Cress by Marissa Meyer
8)      Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
9)      Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas
10)   Long Way Down by Krista and Becca Ritchie




***Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment