Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Book Review: How the Scoundrel Seduces by Sabrina Jeffries



18744733
Series: The Duke’s Men Book #3
Format: Paperback
Pages: 388
Rating: 3 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

My feelings on this book are actually very similar to the first book in the series. And while I’m still not blown away I will continue the series. I’m especially interested in the characters in the next book.

Just like the first book this romance was a little fast. Tristan especially seemed to be emotionally invested in Zoe from the beginning. I just didn’t understand why he would care.

I really enjoyed Zoe as a character. She was bold, but rarely went into reckless territory. And I like when characters dress a little different even though you can’t actually see it.

It was also nice to see a healthy parent-child relationship. I know why authors don’t go this route often, but I appreciate it. It wasn’t an incredibly huge part of the story, but you can tell Zoe and her father care about each other so much.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment