Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases



These are my top 10 most anticipated releases for the rest of the year. This aren’t in any particular order.

1)      The Boy Most Likely by Huntley Fitzpatrick (8/18)
                I really enjoyed My Life Next Door and have patiently been waiting for this book. I’m so excited                to spend time with Tim.
2)      Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry (July)
                This isn’t a traditional release, but I’m getting it. I absolutely love Abby from Crash Into You and                am very eager to get in her head and learn more about her past.
3)      Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas (8/11)
Finally, the fourth Travis family book. I’ve been reading these since college and actually gave up hope that it would ever come out. (Honorable mention: Lisa Kleypas has a new historical coming out this year, too.)
4)      Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins (9/8)
I’m a sucker for books like this. They’re basically a whole book of bonus material. And I’ve already read some scenes from Kais POV and they were great
5)      Forever with Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout (September)
I’m already a huge fan of this series so I’d buy this book no matter what. But I’m so intrigued by these two characters that I can’t wait to read about their romance.
6)      November 9 by Colleen Hoover (11/9)
                Another Colleen Hoover book. Enough said.
7)      Soundless by Richelle Mead (11/15)
                A fantasy standalone? Already sold. Plus, it’s by Richelle Mead. That’s just a bonus.
8)      Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout (December)
Last I checked what this is about hasn’t been made completely clear, but JLA and Daemon.
9)      Long Way Down by Krista and Becca Ritchie (Summer )
                The last book in the Addicted/Calloway sisters series. I’m very excited for it, but also sad to see it             come to an end. #TeamRaisy #Crazyraisins (Actually I’m Team Lilo, but fully support as Lily would     want me to).
10)   Damaged Like Us by Krista and Becca Ritchie (December-hopefully)
I’m not going to say much because of spoilers. But you can just assume that I’ll always be anticipating books by these authors.



***Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here



No comments:

Post a Comment