Monday, July 20, 2015

Review: Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh



9239571
Series: Nevermore Book #2
Format: Hardcover
Pages:  429
Rating: 2.5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

I’m so confused and not the good kind. I had to really force myself to finish it and I skimmed a decent amount of it. And Isobel had some serious Bella in New Moon behavior going on. I do want to read the last book, but not immediately.

I thought I was going to get at least some answers in this book. But I feel like I know even less now. And I was really missing Varen. Mostly because Isobel isn’t my favorite.

Even though I didn’t think the first one had the best writing it was very addictive. I struggled to put that one done and this one I struggled to pick up.

My biggest problem was Isobel. She drives me crazy. I can understand that she doesn’t always know what is “real” but she makes some really stupid decisions. She especially trusts people she shouldn’t and refuses to be more open with people who could actually help her.

Gwen was definitely a breath of fresh air and I was happy every time she shows up. And she’s trying to be a supportive friend, but Isobel makes it so hard. I hope she’s even more present in the last book.

I actually have a lot of hopes for the last book. This will be interesting when I get around to reading it.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment