Friday, July 31, 2015

Review: Turning Pointe by Katherine Locke



25229482
Series: District Ballet Company Book .5
Format: ebook
Rating: 5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased (for free)

This was a great start to what I can only assume will be a great series. Any book that references Center Stage (and it’s greatness because it has real dancers) gets a boost for me. This was a very solid novella and any issues I may have I believe will be addressed in the series as a whole.

Let me actually mention my only real issue. I wanted more back-story on both characters-especially Zed. There were allusions to his family, but I want more. Then, there’s their whole friendship. I completely buy it, but I wish I could’ve seen it.

But as a whole I loved this story. They are a cute couple with great chemistry. I really root for them and am so excited to see them grow and evolve. And I like them as individuals-especially Zed because he’s amazing.

I have some other things to say, but I’m going to save them until I read the first full book in the series.

Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment