Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Characters Who are Fellow Book Nerds

 

Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here


22296542
1)      Lily and Lo (Addicted Series by Krista and Becca Ritchie)
~They are huge Harry Potter and comic book fans
12578077
2)      Kat (Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
                ~She has a book blog and makes videos-how cool is that
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)
3)      Finn (Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood)
                ~Nerdy boys for the win
7896527
4)      Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas)
                ~Now, I’m not her biggest fan but she is a reader and loves a good romance like me
39988
5)      Matilda (Matilda by Roald Dahl)
~Technically, I haven’t read this. But Matilda was my home girl when I was little
50398
6)      Catherine (Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen)
                ~I really liked Catherine and this kind of under-rated Austen novel
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
7)      Sydney Sage (Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead)
                ~Sydney’s more of a non-fiction reader, but she’s a girl after my own heart
2
8)      Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
                ~She’s definitely a quirky reader




Thanks for reading!
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment