Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Hyped Books I’ve Never Read



Hype scares the crap out of me. So, lately I’ve been actively avoiding books that are getting a lot of hype. I usually know it’s time to get reading them when negative reviews start showing up. I actually good only come up with 9 this week.

1)      Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
2)      Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3)      Cress by Marissa Meyer
4)      An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
5)      Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
6)      The Host by Stephanie Meyer
                I feel like this is a weird one to mention, but I see a lot of people still talking about it.
7)      The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
8)      Anything by Kristin (sp) Ashley
9)      The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Thanks for reading!


Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment