Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Unfinished Series






Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
 


I’m pretty sure I did this as a video on my Youtube channel, but I’m too lazy to look. And for me, I’m going to list series that are finished and I have actually started.

1)      The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
2)      Defiance Trilogy by C.J. Redwine
3)      Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
4)      Nevermore Trilogy by Kelly Creagh
5)      His Fair Assassin Trilogy by Robin LaFevers
6)      Across the Universe by Beth Revis
7)      Fever by Karen Marie Moning
8)      Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind
9)      The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger
10)   MacKenzies and McBrides by Jennifer Ashley

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment